Students of 2015 Fall Intake from different countries traveled to Texila American University Campus in Guyana for Doctor of Medicine Programs.
More than 100 Students from different countries viz. India, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Cameroon, Zambia, Ghana, UAE and Saudi Arabia, have traveled to the Guyana Campus. The students were received by the TAU Representatives at the Cheddi Jagan International Airport in Guyana. A warm welcome was rendered to the students who arrived at the Airport by the Representatives.
Texila American University is an International Medical University located in Guyana and is recognized by the National Accreditation Council (NAC) of Guyana and a WHO & IMED Listed University. Students from more than 40 countries are currently pursuing their studies at TAU. TAU offers Excellent Pathway for Students by offering Clinical Rotations in USA.
Students get a wider exposure to study with various student diversities. Separate Hostel Facilities are arranged for the Boys and Girls. According to the student preference rooms will be allocated for the students and the corresponding cuisines are also made available
- Rated as the best Medical College in the Caribbean
- Study Medicine in Native English Speaking Country
- Internationally Recognized University
- International Faculties for Teaching
- Clinical Rotations in top cities in USA like New York, Florida, New Jersey, Washington
- Clinical Rotations also available in Guyana, 600+ bedded teaching hospital